Structure of Triton antibacterial mask
The first layer filters dust particles of 10 micrometers in size. The second layer filters dust particles of 2.5 micrometers in size.
The inner layer is coated with TiO2 silver ion nano technology to kill bacteria, deodorize and eliminate toxic gases in the air. Create clean air for children to breathe.
Function of Triton antibacterial mask
- Kill 99.99% of viruses and bacteria when they touch the surface of the mask.
- Create fresh air for children to breathe.
- Protect children from dangerous respiratory infections such as measles, flu, H1N1, RSV virus, pneumonia …
- Effective deodorant includes odor from mouth and food smell.
- Killing mold and eliminating toxic gases evaporating in the air
Advantages of Triton antibacterial mask
- Multi-function: Maximum bactericidal, anti-mildew, remove bad odor from mouth, anti-toxic gas, anti-ultraviolet rays, wind shading and fashionable.
- Advanced ventilation valves help children breathe easily. Straps attached with modern ultra-frequency wave technology.
- Self-cleaning ability without washing. Simple, modern, compact design
- Approved by the US FDA (US Food and Drug Administration)
User manual of Triton mask
- Step 1: Wash your hands before putting on the mask.
- Step 2: Hold the mask by the ear loops.
- Step 3: Place a loop around each ear.
- Step 4: Moulds the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
Note when using
- After wearing the mask, just hang up the mask, do not wash the mask because it can affect the silver ion coating TiO2 on the mask.
- If you go to the rain, just hang the mask to dry and use it again.
- If the mask is dirty, wipe it clean with a wet cloth and hang it to dry.
- The mask worn until the strap is broken can be removed. If the strap wears off early due to the operation of removing a child’s mask, parents can sew the straps and continue using them.
- The best time to replace a new antibacterial mask is one month after use.